How to make chocolate truffles
The best recipe of how to make chocolate truffles with spices, all the tips and tricks to make original chocolate truffles with a creamy texture, read on because we leave you the recipe with an explanatory video so that you get it 10. It is one of our top recipes on the Gastroshows menu.
All year round
How to make chocolate truffles easily and quickly
Chocolate truffles and Indian spices
By: Marc Grivé
In the video you will be able to see which are the best tricks to obtain the best chocolate truffles, such as: which chocolate to choose, how to use the truffle base, etc.
Ingredients for chocolate truffles with spices
200g couverture chocolate
500g 35% fat cream
40g cocoa for batter
100g cocoa butter
60g chocolate (to mix with the butter)
Powdered spices (aniseed, cardamom, cinnamon, fennel and cumin)
PREPARATION (all the tricks are in the video):
- Start by heating the cream and mixing the chocolate and spices to obtain a ganache, store in the refrigerator.
- We put the cold ganache to assemble.
- assemble the truffles with the piping bag and freeze them.
- For the coating, we mix more chocolate and cocoa butter and heat it in the microwave, being careful not to burn it.
- cover the frozen truffles with the topping and add cocoa powder.
- Store in the freezer and serve 10 minutes before thawing.
These Michelin-starred restaurants in Barcelona have a lunch menu at a more affordable price, so don’t miss this special date!
In this post you will find the best beach restaurants in Barcelona that you can not miss, take a look and enjoy the sun!
In this post you will find the best cocktail bars in Barcelona that you can’t miss, take a look!
With the arrival of summer, the traditional ‘cinema a la fresca’ returns and with it many places in Barcelona are transformed into open-air cinemas. Take a look at the billboard!
In this post you will find the best clandestine dinners in Barcelona that you can’t miss, take a look!
In this post you will find a list of very original food gifts that will surprise foodies and cooks. Take a look!